Peace of mind
Start trading with peace of mind and focus on building your business why we handle the rest.Compare all bundles
There are no hidden costs and the Companies House £12 registration fee is included in the price.
All formations have optional extras to choose from, including business bank accounts with cashback!
Lifetime customer support
Up to £100 cashback
Free calls for 90-days
Companies House Admin
3 updates per year
Each year, on request
At no extra cost
At no extra cost
Limited company formation
- Digital Certificate of IncorporationOnce incorporated we will give you access to the digital copy of the company Certificate of Incorporation. The certificate provides confirmation that your company has been incorporated under the Companies Act 2006
- Digital Share CertificatesOnce incorporated we will give you access to the digital copy of the Company Share Certificate for each shareholder. A Share Certificate verifies a persons shareholdings in a company.
- Digital Memorandum & Articles of AssociationOnce incorporated, we’ll give you access to a digital copy of the document that sets out how your company will be run and governs its relationship with the outside world.
Guides and support
- Hub business managerYou can manage your business from your Hub business manager. Access invoices, company details and any additional services you might need, including bank accounts, insurance, websites and much more!You can manage your business from your Hub business manager. Access invoices, company details and any additional services you might need, including bank accounts, insurance, websites and much more!
- Ltd company e-bookEverything you need to know about owning a limited company and being a director is included in this eBook.
- Lifetime customer supportWhen you form your limited company with us, you'll get lifetime support from your very own TFC Support Agent, who will be on hand to help and support your limited company.
Free expert advice
- Accountant consultation - with ATNWe’ve partnered with a firm of professional accountants who provide accounting, tax and business advice services to micro, small and medium sized businesses.
- Trade mark consultation - with PulseYou’ve worked hard to build a name for your business. Trade marks are an important step for protecting your brand identity. It will stop competitors from poaching your customers by imitating your brand. Give yourself peace of mind and protect it!
- Confirmation statement YearlyWhen requested, we’ll file the Confirmation Statement for you. Previously known as an 'Annual Return' every company needs to file its Confirmation Statement every year.
- 1st Board meeting minsWe’ll provide you with your first minutes of boarding meeting notes (normally £15).
- Company filing edits 3 p/yWe’ll take care of any updates you require to your company (normally £50.00 + vat). These include:
• Company name changes
• Add, edit or remove Director's & Secretary's
• Address changes
• SIC code updates
- Dormant annual returnsIf you have not yet begun trading, but still intend to do so, we will file dormant annual returns for you to ensure your limited company remains active and does not get dissolved (normally £50.00 + vat).
- Dissolution serviceNot every business start-up is a successful one, so if for any reason you need to dissolve your company, we'll take care of the procedure required to do it correctly at no extra cost (normally £50.00 + vat).
- Business bank accountIt’s a legal requirement to have a business bank account as a limited company. We’ve handpicked a range of different types of business bank accounts to suit all types of business. You can even get up to £100 cashback!
- Registered Office & Service addressWe’ll keep your home address private and off the public record. Use our registered address for your business and all Directors, Shareholders and PSCs - no additional charges.
Also included is our Digital Mail Service for all your statutory (only) mail. This ensures you get any important mail as soon as its received - no additional handling or postage fees.
- Business phone numberWe’ve partnered with bOnline to offer our customers a new business phone number with unlimited calls free for 90 days and then only £9.95 per month thereafter. Keep your business and personal numbers separate!
- Other extras include:• Anti-fraud protection - £4.99
• Check & Send service - £7.50
• VAT Registration - £29.99
• PAYE Registration - £29.99
• Bookkeeping solutions
• Website builder, domain registration & buisiness email packages
Need a registered office?
Peace of mind
Add our 3 in 1 service to the Starter bundle and protect your personal details from going onto Companies House’s public register. You can use our London office address for all directors, shareholders and PSC’s.
As standard all statutory mail is digitally scanned and sent directly to you, to ensure you receive imporant business correspondence immediately.
- Save over £300 together with the Starter bundle
- Registered office address (included)
- Service address (included)
- Digital Scan & Send - all statutory mail
Our business banking partners
We've partnered with industry-leading UK and International business bank account providers to suit all types of businesses. Bringing exclusive offers such as extended free banking periods and cashback that won't be found elsewhere!
Experts on hand
You’ll get lifetime customer support form our expert, in house team who are just an email or phone call away. They’re that good, on average our customers rate them 4.89/5 in customer satisfaction!